Author Topic: FAST National University Review  (Read 4445 times)

Offline ilm

• Primary Group
  • My Points +0/-0
FAST National University Review
« on: August 08, 2010, 05:26:53 PM »
Thinking about computer education? FAST could be a very good option for computer education, FAST – Foundation for Advancement of Science and Technology is operating four campuses in Islamabad, Karachi, Peshawar and Lahore. I am going to focus on Lahore campus as i got chance to visit that several times. FAST with the name of National University of Computer and Emerging Sciences providing high class education in computer sciences, mid ranked in engineering and just a starter in business administration but because a huge brand name they have secure very good repute in business education sector with in short time. They have got a good and well equipped 12.5 acre campus. One plus, well plus for now days that they have got full backup electricity system. One very attractive feature of FAST is that they arranges so many seminars, workshops, exhibitions etc in  which not only keep them alive in news but also give their students a very good chance to interact with different people from different organizations and institutions that help them a lot to build their confidence and groom themselves.
Refrence:
http://ilm.com.pk/reviews/university-reviews/fast-national-university-review/