Author Topic: FEDERAL BOARD ISLAMABAD Fbise Fee Schedule SSC 2009 Within Abroad  (Read 8228 times)

Offline AKBAR

• Editorial board
  • My Points +1/-1
    • pak study
FEDERAL BOARD ISLAMABAD Fbise Fee Schedule SSC 2009 Within Abroad

FEDERAL BOARD OF INTERMEDIATE AND SECONDARY EDUCATION, P.O. BOX.NO. 1365, H-8/4, ISLAMABAD  (PAKISTAN)
Phone: 9250606 Fax No: 9250607
E-mail: controller.c@fbise.edu.pk
Web site: www.fbise.edu.pk
No. FN (1)/FBISE/SSC-C/A-2009/316                           29th October, 2008

NOTIFICATION
(For institutions Abroad)

It is hereby notified for the general information that the SECONDARY SCHOOL CERTIFICATE (SSC) PART-I&II ANNUAL EXAMINATION, 2009 of the Federal Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Islamabad will be held with effect from Thursday, the 26th March 2009.

2.   The schedule for receipt of Admission Forms along with Admission Fee in the Board’s Office is as under:-

a.     SCHEDULE OF ADMISSION FEE      FROM             UP TO

(1)       With normal fee            ----------      30-12-2008
(2)       With double fee            31-12-2008      14-01-2009

NOTE:          (i)       NO ADMISSION FORM WILL BE ENTERTAINED AFTER 14-01-2009.

(ii)   INSTITUTION(S)/CANIDATE(S) SHOULD ENSURE THAT THEIR ADMISSION FORMS REACH THE BOARD ON OR BEFORE THE LAST DATE SPECIFIED ABOVE TO AVOID PAYMENT OF EXTRA FEE AND REJECTION OF FORM(S).

b.      RATES OF ADMISSION FEE

CATEGORY
   SSC-I   SSC-II   SSC-I & II   SSC COMPOSITE*
(1) Science + Humanities Group
     (for regular students)   US $ 55/-   US $ 55/-    US $ 110/-           ----

(2) Science + Humanities Group
     with practical subjects
     (for ex/private candidates)    US $ 55/-   US $ 55/-    US $ 110/-       US $ 110/-

(3) Humanities Group without                  US $ 55/-
      practical subjects (for ex/private candidates)   US $ 55/-    US $ 110/-       US $ 100/-

(4) Additional Subjects   ----   ----    US $ 70/-           ----

(5) Registration Fee (Private candidates
      if not already registered)   ----                           US $ 45/-
 (Plus Admission fee as applicable) 

(6) Improvement of Marks/Grades                   ----           ----            US $ 25/-          US $ 25/-
(Plus Admission fee as applicable)
* Only for those candidates who are availing last chance or appearing for improvement.

3.   CANDIDATE APPEARING IN ANY FAILURE SUBJECT WILL PAY TOTAL PRESCRIBED FEE OF HIS/HER RESPECTIVE GROUP.   

4.    For remittance of fee in US Dollars to the FBISE, the overseas institutions/candidates may exercise one of the following options:-

a.   The institutions may open foreign currency account in Pakistan and remit fee through that account.

b.   Payment may be made through Bank Draft in favour of Controller of Examinations (Conduct), Federal Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education, Islamabad, encashable at Islamabad.  In case the above option is not feasible, the institution(s)/candidate(s) will pay US$ 20 in excess on Bank Draft encashable from USA, on account of collection charges.

c.   The amount may be remitted through T.T for credit to FBISE Account No. 50002-0 at the Habib Bank Limited, FBISE Branch, H-8/4, Islamabad (Pakistan).  The nature of fee should be specified in the covering letter.

5.   The following information must be provided on the reverse of Bank Draft etc:-

INSTITUTIONS               INDIVIDUALS
No. of Candidates_____________________      Name of Candidate            
Name of Institution____________________      Father’s Name               
Nature of Fee_________________________      Nature of Fee            

6.   CHANGE OF SUBJECT(S)/GROUP WILL NOT BE ALLOWED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES AFTER THE ADMISSION FORMS HAVE BEEN SUBMITTED.

7.   The candidate taking alternative subjects, i.e. English Advance/Geography of Pakistan/Urdu Salees etc must attach an attested copy of the permission letter issued by the Board with the Admission Form. Regular candidates must enclose photocopy of the Registration Cards with Admission Forms. Fresh private candidate(s) must attach original School Leaving Certificate of the School last attended by him/her not after 31st December during the current academic year. In case of non-schooling, an affidavit be submitted duly attested by the Education Counselor of Pakistan Embassy along with a copy of the Birth Certificate issued by the Municipal Committee/Union Council, copy of the passport or Form “B” etc as proof of his/her date of birth.

8.   Private candidates who are residing in territorial jurisdiction of FBISE may appear in the examination from the Federal Board. However, they shall not be allowed to offer any subject(s) not offered by the affiliated institutions.

9.   Admission Form must be completed in all respects. The Form with two (02) photographs, one attested and one un-attested (for both male and female candidates) pasted on the Admission Form should bear the attestation of the respective Head of the institution affiliated with the Federal Board.

10.   a.   The candidates(s) who wish to improve their grade/marks should fill in the Admission Form(s) along with the improvement application form(s), which can be obtained from the Board’s office on payment of US $ 1/-.  The Admission Form as well as improvement application form are also available for download at FBISE web-site www.fbise.edu.pk.  In this case, the cost of Admission Form i.e. US $ 1/- will have to be remitted along with admission fee. 

b.   If a candidate after having appeared in SSC part-I examination intends to repeat all papers of SSC part-I, he/she may do so after getting admission by canceling his previous result of SSC part-I.

c.   Facility of appearing in upto two papers of part-I along with part-II papers, is provided for which papers of part-I will have to be indicated in the respective column under para 20 of admission form. He/she will pay fee of both the parts.

11.   The failure candidates of SSC Supplementary Examination, 2008 may also submit their Admission Forms according to the same schedule. However, those candidates whose result is declared late by the Board may submit their Admission Forms with normal fee within 15 days from the date of declaration of their results, but before commencement of the Examination positively.

12.   ALL THE HEADS OF AFFILIATED INSTITUTIONS ARE REQUESTED TO ENSURE THAT THE PARTICULARS OF CANDIDATES ON THE ADMISSION FORMS ARE RECORDED AS PER THEIR REGISTRATION CARDS.

(MANZOOR AHMED)
                                       Controller of Examinations (Conduct)
DISTRIBUTION:

1.   J.S (Admin), Ministry of Education, Islamabad.
2.   The Director (Monitoring & Evaluation Cell), Ministry of Education, Islamabad.
3.   All Chairmen, BISEs in Pakistan.
4.   All Heads of affiliated institutions (Abroad).
5.   Pakistan Embassies in the relevant countries.
6.   The Manager, HBL FBISE, Branch, H-8/4, Islamabad.
7.   The Section Officer (Bag Section), Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Islamabad.
8.   P.A to Chairperson and Secretary, FBISE, Islamabad.
9.   The Secretary, IBCC, Islamabad.
10.   Officer Incharge, Web-site.
11.   All concerned.

(MUHAMMAD ALEEM QURESHI)
                                     Deputy Controller of Examinations
                               SSC (Conduct)
                                          Ph: 051-9250620