Author Topic: KRL Instirute of Technology Kahuta  (Read 3877 times)

Offline malikmehboob

• My Points +0/-0
KRL Instirute of Technology Kahuta
« on: August 26, 2010, 08:27:47 PM »
INTRODUCTION

KIT is located 6 km from Kahuta (Nougran) on Kahuta-Kallar Road. Its construction was commenced in December 1998 and the Phase-I of this project was completed in September 2000. The establishment of this institute is indeed going to meet the quest of the local inhabitants of Kahuta and surrounding area for the academic advancement in technical field. “Kahuta” the worldwide famed town, with addition of this institute will now have its reservoir of technically qualified youth ready to occupy their rightful place in the society.
Every department has acquired well-equipped Laboratories/Workshops. These facilities are updated with the advancement of technology.

The establishment of KIT Kahuta will go a long run in providing practical hands on meaningful Technical training to the youth of this area enabling them to meet confidently with technical problems in their related fields. Competent and skilful technicians will be available in near future to assist and aid the senior engineers.

KIT will come up as a nursery for higher technical institutions “Insha-Allah”.

Malik Mehboob
0314-5294605
malikmehboob@yahoo.com
www.facebook.com/malikmehbooob

Offline harism

• Primary Group
  • My Points +0/-0
    • Allama Iqbal Open University Past Papers, Solved Assignments, Guess Papers, AIOU Past Papers
Re: KRL Instirute of Technology Kahuta
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2011, 11:47:52 PM »
nice info dear