Author Topic: Scholarships For Pakistani Students  (Read 12974 times)

Offline toppakjobs

• Primary Group
  • My Points +0/-0
Scholarships For Pakistani Students
« on: February 15, 2011, 02:47:38 PM »
City Welfare Trust is a people welfare organization NGO serving all over Pakistan helping both in social and economical ground.Its main aim is to provide a continuous earning opportunities for small and medium scale people.We are giving need based scholarships to all over Pakistan.All students of any category and any city are eligible to apply.Scholarships will be given purely on merit and need based.
Equal opportunity for males and females
http://toppakjobs.blogspot.com/2011/02/scholarships-for-pakistani-students.html

Offline aihcpk

• Primary Group
  • My Points +0/-0
Re: Scholarships For Pakistani Students
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2011, 08:34:09 PM »

Offline wacconsultants

• Primary Group
  • My Points +0/-0
  • Study Abroad Consultants and IELTS Training Cente
    • WAC Consultants - Study abroad in UK, US, Australia, Germany
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2018, 05:04:32 PM »
Pakistani students who are interested in study abroad in UK, Australia, USA and Canada can avail scholarships from top institutes and universities.

UK Govt. and universities have partnered to counter the rising costs of quality education and introduced scholarships for the foreign students. There are many UK universities under this program are offering study scholarships for Pakistani students and other international students.
Study abroad in UK, US, Australia, Germany & IELTS Training Center in Lahore

www.WACconsultants.com

Offline M.Ali Naqvi

• My Points +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2019, 11:16:39 PM »
City Welfare Trust is a people welfare organization NGO serving all over Pakistan helping both in social and economical ground.Its main aim is to provide a continuous earning opportunities for small and medium scale people.We are giving need based scholarships to all over Pakistan.All students of any category and any city are eligible to apply.Scholarships will be given purely on merit and need based.
Equal opportunity for males and females
http://toppakjobs.blogspot.com/2011/02/scholarships-for-pakistani-students.html

Offline Rohan David

• My Points +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2020, 05:52:20 PM »
There are many scholarships available for Pakistani students to study abroad. I did my MBA at the University of Wollongong in Dubai, one of the top universities in Dubai. UOWD is providing scholarships for international students. Please check the UOWD website for more details.