Author Topic: Pakistani in “Miss Tourism Intercontinental 2010” contest  (Read 1391 times)

Offline AKBAR

• Editorial board
  • My Points +1/-1
    • pak study
Pakistani in “Miss Tourism Intercontinental 2010” contest

LAHORE:June 03, 2010:Asma Zarnab is perhaps one of the very few young women who have carried the Pakistani flag abroad by not only participating in a high profile international contest in Malaysia “Miss Tourism Intercontinental 2010” but also reached the prestigious World Grand Finale of the contest while competing with young girls from 33 countries of the world.

Talking with The News, Asma said that she has done her degree in production from National College of Arts and had been working as a professional director, producer, actress and model after graduating. She also participated in different international events and represented our country as Miss Pakistan. She did different fashion shows, advertisements, TV shows and plays. Asma Zarnab has come a long way and her travel from “then” to “now” is a story of tears, fears, agony, turmoil, hardship , hard work, labour, dedication, hope, trust and success.

She comes from a highly placed and respected family and is very proud of her profession. She is grateful to all her fans and media for acknowledging her multi-dimensional potential.

Asma was quite excited about her so many achievements at a young age. “I completed my education in TV and film studies. For an actor/model, it is very important to know in and out of production. I knew the technicalities of acting and modelling and the main thing is people around me encouraged me to do modelling as well. So, I took the chance and earned appreciations from people,” Asma said.

She is very clear about her priorities in life and said that she is a producer and host of a travel show, and had also acted in the daily soap “Catwalk”, as well as some modelling.

However, she prefers the job which pays the most.

She said that when it was announced that she would represent Pakistan at the Miss Tourism Intercontinental 2010 beauty pageant in Malaysia, she was very excited and very much thankful to Allah.Asma said she cannot forgot an incident in Malaysia when all the contestants were ready for an event but it rained and the show was cancelled. However, the crowed gathered non-stop and after five hours of delay, organisers decided to get on with the show.The News