Author Topic: Quaid-i-Azam University student on hunger strike shifted to Pims  (Read 734 times)

Offline sb

• Good Member Group
  • My Points +5/-0
Quaid-i-Azam University student on hunger strike shifted to Pims
« on: November 04, 2017, 12:54:29 PM »
Quaid-i-Azam University student on hunger strike shifted to Pims
ISLAMABAD:November 4: A student of Quaid-i-Azam University, who was sitting in the hunger strike camp, was shifted to the Pakistan Institute of Medical Sciences (Pims) due to some health related issues.

The students of the university went on a strike a few weeks ago but they returned to classes when out of six students’ councils, five called off their strikes.

The students associated with the Baloch Students Council continued to protest and went on hunger strike.

They have been demanding restoration of students who were expelled and rusticated by university for being involved in a clash with Sindhi students in May this year.

According to a Pims official, the student Saddam Baloch was brought to Pims on Friday where medical aid was provided to him and he was out of danger.Published in Dawn, November 4th, 2017.
If you born poor, its not your fault....But if you die poor, its your fault...."Bill Gates"