Author Topic: into Lahore College for Women University  (Read 3591 times)

Offline iram

• Editorial board
  • My Points +16/-3
into Lahore College for Women University
« on: April 17, 2008, 04:58:13 AM »
Lahore College for Women University

Lahore College for Women University is a women's university in Lahore, Pakistan. Founded in 1922 as Lahore College for Women, it gained its university charter in 2002. It is located on Jail Road Lahore.

Lahore College for Women University is one of the most prestigious institutions of Pakistan with a full time enrollment of about 6000 students. The glorious academic values of this oldest premier post-graduate female institution have been shaped by its institutional history, which is spread over a span of 85 years. Established in May 1922 as an Intermediate residential college and affiliated with the university of the Punjab, it was housed in a building on Hall Road, Lahore, with a strength of 60 students, 25 of whom were boarders and 13 staff members and then the progress florished with full boom.

Since the establishment of Lahore College for Women University, in September 2002, the University has tried its level best for improvement in Higher Education. Memorandums of Understanding with various national industries and linkages with foreign universities have been established in the field of Pharmacy, Electronics, Environmental Science, Fine Arts, Economics and Mass Communication.

External links

* Lahore College for Women University
    http://www.pakstudy.com/index.php/board,31.0.html Pakstudy (* Lahore College for Women University)]

Offline israr

• bis-group
  • Primary Group
  • My Points +0/-0
Re: into Lahore College for Women University
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2008, 12:15:57 PM »
Web site for Lahori People
www.mlahore.com.pk

Visit the lahori web and give me feedback about this web.

Regards

Israr