Author Topic: QAU professor awarding Hilal-i-Imtiaz  (Read 1157 times)

Offline sb

• Good Member Group
  • My Points +5/-0
QAU professor awarding Hilal-i-Imtiaz
« on: March 28, 2019, 11:55:38 AM »
QAU professor awarding  Hilal-i-Imtiaz
Islamabad :28 March: President Dr Arif Alvi has honoured eminent mathematician and chairperson of the Mathematics Department at the Quaid-i-Azam University Prof Tasawar Hayat by awarding the Hilal-i-Imtiaz.

Prof Tasawar is known worldwide for his seminal, diversified and fundamental contributions in models relevant to physiological systems, control engineering, climate change, nano-material, renewable energy, low-carbon technologies, and environmental issues.

He received PhD degree from QAU and Post-Doc degree from Technical University, Germany.

His research work has high citations. He has the honour of being Fellow of TWAS, Islamic World Academy of Sciences (IWAS) and Pakistan Academy of Sciences in the Mathematical Sciences. His national and international recognition is evident by his membership of international and national Committees, numerous scholarships and fellowships, research projects, national and international conferences, established research collaboration with leading international scientists.The news.
If you born poor, its not your fault....But if you die poor, its your fault...."Bill Gates"