Author Topic: PSC Balochistan Syllabi for ASSISTANT COMMISSIONER/ASSISTANT EXECUTIVE OFFICERS/  (Read 7119 times)

Offline AKBAR

• Editorial board
  • My Points +1/-1
    • pak study
PSC Balochistan Syllabi for ASSISTANT COMMISSIONER/ASSISTANT EXECUTIVE OFFICERS/SECTION OFFICER

1.                  The written examination shall include four compulsory subjects and optional subjects. A candidate shall take all four compulsory subjects and three (03) of the optional subjects, subject to the following restrictions:
(a)    Not more than two subjects shall be taken from each group.
(b)    Not  more than two subjects shall be taken from the following subjects:
i.                     Arabic Literature Period-I.
ii.                   Arabic Literature Period-II.
iii.                  Islamic History Period-I.
iv.                  Islamic History Period-II.
v.                   Islamiat.

2.                   A candidate shall answer the papers in English, unless otherwise directed.
3.                   Time allowed for each paper shall be three hours.
4.                   The compulsory and optional subjects and maximum marks allocated to each subject shall be as shown below:
      COMPULSORY SUBJECTS
Serial No.   Subjects   Maximum Marks
1.   English General and Essay   150
2.   General Paper including Essay in Urdu, Balochi, Brahvi, Pashtoo, Punjabi ,Sindhi   150
3.   Islamic & Pakistan Studies / Ethics   150
4.   General Knowledge including Everyday Science   150
5.   Viva Voce.   200

All papers shall be of three hours’ duration.
No candidate shall be summoned for Viva Voce test unless he/she obtained at least 33 percent marks in each individual written paper and 50 percent marks in aggregate of the written portion of the examination. No candidate shall be considered to have qualified in the examination unless he/ she obtained at least 50 per cent marks in Viva Voce test. Failure in or absence from Viva Voce test shall mean that the candidate has failed to qualify  for appointment and his name will not be included in the merit list.