Author Topic: 363 centres set up for SSC exams  (Read 1935 times)

Offline فائزہ

• Good Member Group
  • My Points +0/-0
363 centres set up for SSC exams
« on: March 11, 2010, 05:40:14 PM »
363 centres set up for SSC exams
Rawalpindi: The Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (BISE) has established 363 examination centres in the four districts of Rawalpindi, Attock, Chakwal and Jhelum for the annual secondary school certificate (SSC) examinations starting from March 13.

The exams, which were earlier feared to be delayed owing to protest by employees of the eight boards against examination fee waiver issue, have been made possible after a committee headed by Sardar Zulfiqar Khosa, senior adviser to Punjab chief minister, assured them of fulfilling their demands.

BISE Employees' Association general-secretary Mehr Mohammad Akbar said Mr Khosa had assured them that their demands would be addressed but the provincial government needed some time as it was short of funds.

While, the board has completed its arrangement for conducting the examination as 174,000 students would appear this year. The board has deputed 363 superintendents, 433 deputy superintendents and invigilators at each centre.

The BISE has issued the roll number slips to the students. Those who have not received their slips are asked to contact the board officials concerned. Dawn

Offline qasimali

• bis-group
  • My Points +4/-0
Re: 363 centres set up for SSC exams
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2010, 10:56:38 PM »
good faiza i love your work