Author Topic: UNIVERSITY OF THE PUNJAB Date Sheet for the(LLB) Law Examinations 2008  (Read 5076 times)

Offline iram

• Editorial board
  • My Points +16/-3
UNIVERSITY OF THE PUNJAB Date Sheet for the Law Examinations 2008    

Written Examination

It is hereby notified that the following Law Examinations shall commence according to the following schedule:-

Name of Examination       Last Date forReceipt of Admission Forms with Single Fee       With Double Fee    Date of Commencement of Examination

LL.B. Part-I,

Annual Examination of 2008   16-06-2008   30-06-2008   22-07-2008

LL.B. Part-II,

Annual Examination of 2008   19-06-2008   03-07-2008   23-07-2008

LL.B. Part-III,
Annual Examination of 2008   18-07-2008   04-08-2008   26-08-2008

Note: No Admission Forms will be accepted after the last date fixed for receipt of Admission Forms under any circumstances. Incomplete Admission Forms will also not be accepted.

Offline عادل

• My Points +0/-0
PUNJAB UNIVERSITY
UNIVERSITY OF THE PUNJAB    

Date Sheet for the L.L.B. Part-III, ANNUAL Examination of 2008 to be held in August/September, 2008     Written Examination

Time: - 9:00 A.M. to 12:00 noon

Date & Day    Paper    Subject (Old Course)    Subject (New Course)              
August, 2008    
26th, Tuesday    I    Law of Civil Procedure    Law of Civil Procedure
(Common)
29th, Friday    II    Criminal Procedure Code and Medical Jurisprudence    Criminal Procedure Code and Medical Jurisprudence (Common)
September, 2008           
1st, Monday    III    Law of Evidence and Legal Ethics    Law of Evidence and Legal Ethics
(Common)
4th, Thursday    IV    Legal Drafting & Interpretation of Statutes (Conveyancing & Pleading and Law of Interpretation)    Legal Drafting & Interpretation of Statutes (Common)
8th, Monday    V    Administrative Law (Constitutional Law-III)    Administrative Law
11th, Thursday    VI-VII-6    VI Minor Acts    Minor Acts (Common)
15th, Monday    VI-VII-4    VII Labour and Taxation Laws    Labour and Taxation Laws (Common)
17th, Wednesday    VI-VII-3         Banking Laws

18th , Thursday    VI-VII-1         Intellectual Property Laws

19th, Friday    VI-VII-5         Criminology

20th , Saturday    VI-VII-2         Environmental Laws

NOTE: - The candidates will be allowed to us Bare Acts in Papers- I, II, III and VI.
(Minor Acts) (Old Course) / VI-VII in paper (Minor Acts) New Course.

VIST LARGETS EDUCATIONAL  WEB OF Pakistan www.pakstudy.com
Pak Study