Author Topic: About Crescent Model Higher Secondary School Lahore pakistan  (Read 15374 times)

Offline iram

• Editorial board
  • My Points +16/-3
About Crescent Model Higher Secondary School Lahore pakistan
« on: April 17, 2008, 05:27:36 AM »
About Crescent Model Higher Secondary School Lahore pakistan

Crescent Model Higher Secondary School is an educational institution in Lahore, Pakistan from junior to higher secondary level. It also offers 'O' and 'A' level programs. It has a main campus for boys which is located in Shadman Colony. There is a separate campus for girls which is also situated in Shadman Colony.

Crescent Model Higher Secondary School is no doubt one of the best schools nationwide with a remarkable history of producing academically outstanding students. The school holds the glory of producing students who top the secondary and higher secondary local examinations consistently. In recent times, its students have been attaining top positions in the whole world in various subjects of GCE O levels and GCE A Levels. Although in recent years, the students have shown a declining trend in selecting GCE exams as compared to local examination board: Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Lahore.([1])

The area of the school is about 20 acres (including residences), and it is one of the biggest schools of Lahore, Pakistan. The school is headed by a Board of Trustees which claims to be a non-profit organization and that seems to be true looking at the fee for O and A Levels education. The teachers here are well qualified and experienced.

Crescent Model School is in the heart of Lahore one of the biggest metropolitan city of Pakistan. The school offers many indoor and outdoor extra-curricular activities. The school has two separate branches for boys and girls. The total number of students in both branches is about 4,600, of whom 1,500 are girls. The school is run by a private trust. Established in 1968, the school is reputed for its academic as well as extra-curricular achievements. The school follows the Lahore Board curriculum but also runs classes for pupils who are interested in taking O-level examinations. The school has good sports facilities and children have performed especially well in swimming competitions. Although the medium of instruction is English, Islamic Studies is taught in Urdu. Students also read Urdu as their first language and English as their second language. The school also conducts many debate and poetry competitions in both English and Urdu.

Crescent Model School takes pride in his students who have made remarkably excellent academic and research progresses.

Offline Humza Awan

• Primary Group
  • My Points +0/-0
Re: About Crescent Model Higher Secondary School Lahore pakistan
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2009, 10:36:21 AM »
Sallam I want to know about the result of Crescent Model Higher Secondary School in Pre. Engg. discipline. Result should be of 2008 and 2009.

Is there any one who can help me out????? Please help me I m so confused ??? ??? ???

Offline heidy_james

• Primary Group
  • My Points +0/-0
Re: About Crescent Model Higher Secondary School Lahore pakistan
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2010, 01:23:24 AM »
PakStudy and Pak Online study both are best.Once you've gotten used to online learning, decide what type of degree program you'd like to enroll in. You’d think about cisco practice tests because from it you’d get more perks.