Author Topic: Oil & Gas Development Company آئل اینڈ گیس ڈویلپمنٹ كارپوریشن  (Read 9110 times)

Offline Haji Hasan

• Editorial board
  • My Points +4/-1

Oil & Gas Development Company

اس كارپوریشن ڈویلپمنٹ كے ذمے ملك میں تیل اور گیس كی تلاش ہے ۔اس كارپوریشن كے بہت سے آئل اور گیس فیلڈ وركر ملك كے دور دراز علاقوں میں كام كرتے ہیں ۔میٹرك پاس نوجوانوں كے لیے بطور كلرك ،سٹور مین اور ہیلپر ملازمت كے مواقع مل سكتے ہیں چونكہ اس كارپوریشن كے ملازمین كو زیادہ تر شہروں سے دور دشوار گزار علاقوں میں رہنا پڑتا ہے۔ اس لیے ملازمین كو بہت اچھی تنخواہیں اور لائونسز ملتے ہیںاس كارپوریشن كا ہیڈ آفس اسلام آباد میں ہے۔

Oil & Gas Development Company

Oil & Gas Development Company Ltd Company (ogdc) Pakistan

OGDCL – The leading E&P Player in Pakistan 

OGDCL is the national oil & gas company of Pakistan and the flagship of the country’s E&P sector. The Company is the local market leader in terms of reserves, production and acreage, and is listed on all three stock exchanges in Pakistan and also on the London Stock Exchange since December 2006. The Company is all set to ride the wave of E&P activity, equipped with its Vision & Mission, Business and Strategic Plan, a debt-free and robust balance sheet and healthy cash reserves. The Company is ready to take on the challenges of a volatile E&P industry. 

OGDCL fields

Major Oil & Gas Fields
   Tando Alam    Toot       Uch
   Bobi       Chanda       Chak Naurang
   Dhodak       Daru       Dakhni
   Fimkassar    Kunnar       Kal
   Lashari       Loti       Missan
   Missa Keswal    Nandpur       Pasakhi
   Thora       Qadirpur       Rajian
   Sadqal       Sono         

Offline AKBAR

• Editorial board
  • My Points +1/-1
    • pak study
Career Experience at OGDCL

The success of any well-thought out strategy lies in its execution. We are fully aware of the crucial role played by our employees in translating strategies into tangible results. Indeed, the Company’s continued growth and accomplishments have much to do with our competent and capable workforce. OGDCL is committed to develop high performing employees. With a growing human resource strength of over; 11,000 employees, the Company places great importance in human resource development.

The Company is focusing on the human resource development as it aims to motivate its employees through proper placement, employee recognition, effective appraisals, communication and promoting employees skill development programs. Various human resource policies are being reviewed and rationalized by taking to account the industry norms to bring about an effective change in order to meet the future challenges.

Management’s relations with the collective bargaining agent (CBA) remained friendly and industrial peace prevailed at all locations during the year; under review. The management successfully concluded and agreement with the CBA  for a period of two years from 7th February 2005 to 6th February 2007.

Offline sarfraz hussain

• Primary Group
  • My Points +0/-0
Salaam 2 All the Members
Can any help me, that how can i apply in this Organization
Thanxxxxxxxxxxxxxx you very much

Offline nahiaali33

• Primary Group
  • My Points +0/-0
Very nice information about OGDCL Department, Islamabad,