Author Topic: Hazara university Mansehra  (Read 7545 times)

Offline Addy

• bis-group
  • Primary Group
  • My Points +0/-0
Hazara university Mansehra
« on: December 27, 2008, 07:07:09 PM »
its a bit surprise for me that the Hazara university topic is not posted.
so here i'm to inform u about my gr8 uni.

Vice Chancellor Message

It is a matter of great honour for me to be chosen for this gigantic task of leading the newly established University at a time when the University is faced with the insurmountable problems of its survival. Unfortunately, Hazara University was facing the worst crisis caused by the disastrous earthquake of 8-10-2005 in its brief history of about four years.......
   [Prof.Dr.Ihsan Ali]

Campuses
Garden Campus

The establishment of Hazara University has been one of the most miraculous achievements of the region, for which the people of the area have rendered great sacrifices and have done a lot of hard work. It was the realization of their long cherished dream.
   [Garden Campus]

Havelian Campus

Hazara University has opened a sub-campus at Havelian to cater to the needs of a large number of students. Land was already available and was being encroached by local people. Departments of Management Sciences, Education, English and Pharmacy Studies have already started functioning.
   [Havelian Campus]

Haripur Campus

Haripur is the city in Haripur District in the North West Frontier Province of Pakistan, 65 kilometer north of Islamabad and 35 kilmeter south of Abbottabad, in a hilly plain area....

Offline Sparrow

• bis-group
  • Primary Group
  • My Points +0/-0
Re: Hazara university Mansehra
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2009, 03:11:42 PM »
i need the url of this university
can u give me :)

Offline AKBAR

• Editorial board
  • My Points +1/-1
    • pak study