Author Topic: Rawalpindi board Shortage of question papers  (Read 3762 times)

Offline AKBAR

• Editorial board
  • My Points +1/-1
    • pak study
Rawalpindi board Shortage of question papers
« on: May 12, 2010, 05:27:59 PM »
Rawalpindi board Shortage of question papers

Murree: Students taking the English paper at the Government Girls High School lost 25 minutes on Monday as there were not enough question papers to be distributed among the candidates.

Some 160 students were appearing in the examination, but the number of question papers, objective part, received by the centre superintendent turned out to be 140 that led to delay in the start of the paper.

To add to the woes of the students, the invigilators at the centre did not give them extra time to compensate the lost time.

When contacted, centre superintendent Fareeda Hafeez said she managed to get photocopies of the papers. She said the tag on the bundle showed 160 papers, but actually it had 120.

She said she had no authority to give extra time to the students as she had only to follow the instructions of the board.

When approached, Controller examination Rawalpindi board Abdul Sattar Ramay said: "This time the board has introduced a new technique to overcome the incidents of cheating and changed the serial number of objective papers which created confusion among the conducting staff".

Offline jalil_abbas101

• Primary Group
  • My Points +0/-0
Re: Rawalpindi board Shortage of question papers
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2011, 01:48:26 PM »
Plz Send me the date sheet of SSC annual exam 2011 bise rawlpind