Author Topic: CHANGE/CORRECTION IN NAME, FATHER’S NAME,AND DATE OF BIRTHنام ولدیت،تاریخ پیدائش  (Read 44991 times)

Offline گل

• Good Member Group
  • My Points +1/-2
CHANGE/CORRECTION IN NAME, FATHER’S NAME,AND DATE OF BIRTH

7.1   Change in Name/Father’s Name/Date of Birth
a.   A candidate registered with the Board is not allowed to change his Name/Father’s Name/Date of Birth.
b.   The candidate may be allowed to change his Name only, in case of his change of religion or sex, provided:
(1)   An affidavit on stamp paper duly attested by the Oath Commissioner and a certificate from the Head of a recognized Islamic Educational Institution/Deeni Madrrassa to the effect of change of religion, are produced.
(2)   A Medical Certificate from the Medical Superintendent of a Government Hospital is produced in case of change of sex.
Note:   No Fee shall be charged in such cases.

c.   The Board may allow change in Name /Father’s Name/Date of Birth of a candidate on production of Decree of the Civil Court of Pakistan in the original.
d.   In case of change in Name/Father’s Name/Date of Birth, the following note shall be recorded on the back of the certificate to be issued to him:   
“Name/Father’s Name/Date of Birth changed on the basis of Court Decree/change in Sex/Religious
From___________________ To _____________________”

7.2   Correction in Name/Father’s Name/Date of Birth
a.   The request for correction in Name/Father’s Name/Date of Birth of a candidate will be considered on submission of an application on the prescribed proforma forwarded by the head of an institution affiliated with the Board from where he has taken his SSC/HSSC examination accompanied by the supporting documents duly attested (by the concerned head of the institution) together with the prescribed fee determined by the Board.
b.   Director (Academic) will allow correction of any transcribing error, before the issuance of the SSC/HSSC-II Result Card, provided the school/college record supports the claim, besides, it determines the state at which the error occurred.
   c.   The worthy Chairman will be the authority to rectify any transcribing error if the school/college record supports the claim, beside determining the stage at which the error occurred.
   d.   Following documents are required to process any correction case(s):
(1)   Copies of Admission Form and Admission Withdrawal Register (relevant page) pertaining to the stage of occurrence of the said transcribing error.
(2)   School Leaving Certificate.
(3)   Copies of the Admission Form and Admission Withdrawal Register of class-I.
(4)   Any other document as desired by the Board.
(5)   Correction in particulars of a candidate at the HSSC level will be allowed on the basis of entries made in the SSC Result Card/certificate issued by the Board. However in case of other Board, correction will be carried out on the basis of the college record and the SSC Result Card.
e.   In case of a private candidate the application form duly attested by a class-I officer, will be submitted directly to the Board along with documentary proof (i.e. his previous institution’s record (if any) or Form B and birth certificate whichever is applicable) together with the prescribed fee.
f.   Any request for correction found incomplete in any respect shall not be entertained.
g.   The term private candidate is applied to one who has never been admitted to any educational institution at any stage. (The clause 7.2(e) is particularly for such candidates). Otherwise, the candidate shall provide the school record with the request for correction in his particulars.
h.   Each appeal against any decision about the correction case shall be entertained on payment of the fee i.e. Rs 500/-.
i.   Board mistake shall be corrected without fee within one year of the issuance of document, whereafter, correction fee shall be charged.
j.   Special children (physical handicapped, deaf and dumb, blind etc) are exempted from all sorts of fee payable to Federal Board.
k.   Correct spelling of   and   shall be MUHAMMAD and AHMAD, respectively, as per the directions of the Government.
l.   Fee shall be charged w.e.f. the date of issuance of the document wherein correction is required.
m.   Any correction pertaining to the spelling mistakes, if supported by the school/college record shall be allowed by the Chairman on the recommendations of the Director (Academic).

7.3   In hardship cases, the Chairman is the authority to decide the cases on merit.