Author Topic: Book fair at Quaid-i-Azam University held  (Read 861 times)

Offline sb

• Good Member Group
  • My Points +5/-0
Book fair at Quaid-i-Azam University held
« on: March 03, 2019, 01:35:27 PM »
Book fair at Quaid-i-Azam University held
Islamabad :03 March: A two-day book fair organised by Dr Raziuddin Siddiqi Memorial (DRSM) Library of the Quaid-i-Azam University held on the campus.

Prof. Dr. Muhammad Ali, Vice Chancellor, Quaid-i-Azam University, along with the Deans and Liberian of the University formally inaugurated the event.

As many as 20 stalls of foreign and local publishing houses were set up at Quaid-i-Azam University.

A wide range of books nearly 40,000 including Natural, Biological, and Social Sciences were displayed on subsidised rate.

Addressing the ceremony, the Quaid-i-Azam University vice-chancellor lauded the efforts of the organisers for providing students a wonderful opportunity and source of knowledge.

Anwar Ejaz, chief librarian, Quaid-i-Azam University said that a wide selection of books were offered to the students on discounted price with a purpose to promote the habit of book reading among students.

A large number of Quaid-i-Azam University faculty members, students and visitors attended the book fair.The news.
If you born poor, its not your fault....But if you die poor, its your fault...."Bill Gates"