Author Topic: King Edward Medical University achievements highlighted  (Read 1093 times)

Offline sb

• Good Member Group
  • My Points +5/-0
King Edward Medical University achievements highlighted
« on: April 02, 2019, 10:47:58 AM »
King Edward Medical University achievements highlighted
LAHORE:02 April: The 2nd annual gala dinner of KE alumni was held here at Library Hall of King Edward Medical University, Lahore.

Prof Kh Sadiq Husain, ex-principal KEMC, senior teacher and mentor and Prof Tariq Iqbal Bhutta, president of PM&DC, were the chief guests. The alumni honoured ex-principal KEMC and ex-president CPSP Prof Ijaz Ahsan with lifetime achievement award.

The Vice Chancellor KEMU, Prof Khalid Masood Gondal, in his welcome address highlighted the recent updates of KEMU and its national and international achievements. The chief guest Prof Kh Sadiq Hussain said: “Kemcolians are expected to observe best ethical practices. Kemcolians are like Mercedes whenever I hear an unprofessional conduct of doctor, I can confidently say that would not be a Kemcolian. Prof Ijaz Ahsan, ex-principal of KEMC, ex-president of CPSP was not only a principal but a great human being and man of principles.” Prof Tariq Iqbal Bhutta, president, PM&DC, said PM&DC will do re-accreditation of all the medical institutions and the institutions fulfilling the merit policy of PM&DC will continue. He mentioned earlier inspection of Clinical PhD Programmes of KEMU. Dr Raheel Ahmad Saddiqui, Principal Secretary to Chief Minister Punjab, who is also a Kemcolian of 1986 cherished his memories of student’s life at KEMC and extended his facilitation for his Alma Mater.The news.
If you born poor, its not your fault....But if you die poor, its your fault...."Bill Gates"