Author Topic: RBISE Issues Fee Deposit Schedule for HSSC Exams  (Read 2835 times)

Offline sb

• Good Member Group
  • My Points +5/-0
RBISE Issues Fee Deposit Schedule for HSSC Exams
« on: January 08, 2014, 01:52:01 PM »
RBISE Issues Fee Deposit Schedule for HSSC Exams
Rawalpindi:January 08:Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Rawalpindi Monday through a notification announced the schedule of forms submission and depositing fees for the Part I and II Intermediate Examination, 2014 which would start on May 3.
According to the notification, the intending candidates both regular and private could submit their admission forms and entry fees with single fees from January 24 to February 13, 2014. The last date for submission of forms and depositing fees with double fees would be from February 14 to February 20. Whereas the candidates both regular and private who fail to follow this process could avail the chance by submitting forms with triple fees from February 21, to February 28. Similarly, according to RBISE, the fees for arts group appearing in Part I and II examination of Intermediate is fixed Rs750 for both regular candidates. While the composite fees would be Rs1400. The candidates of arts group who also have to give practical examination are directed to deposit Rs800. For composite examination (Part I and II) Rs1500 amount has to be deposited by the regular candidates against the entry fees.
The regular candidates of science group has been asked to deposit Rs800 as entry fees for giving Part I and Part II examination separately. While the fees for composite examination has been fixed as Rs1500. The same fee has been fixed for regular candidates for eastern studies. Moreover, in arts group, the private candidates have to deposit Rs800 for Part I and same amount as fees for Part II examination. While composite fees for them would be Rs1500. The private candidates giving practical examination along with arts group papers have to deposit Rs800 Part I and Part II examination. The composite fee for them is Rs1700. The science group private students have been directed to Rs900 both Part I and Part II. While the composite fee for them has been fixed Rs700. Candidates appearing in Eastern Studies papers in Part I and Part II respectively have to deposit Rs900. While the composite fees for them is Rs1700.
Besides this according to notification, the private candidates are bound to deposit registration fee of Rs800 along with entry fees. The cost of the admission form would be Rs200 to be deposited in banks. The candidates who will download admission forms from the website will have to deposit addition amount of Rs200 with their fees.
For obtaining more information about the schedule of forms and fees, the intending candidates could visit website www.biserwp.edu.pk.The news.
If you born poor, its not your fault....But if you die poor, its your fault...."Bill Gates"