Author Topic: ADMISSION FORM CYP’S DIPLOMA “YOUTH IN DEVELOPMENT WORK”  (Read 1816 times)

Offline Haji Hasan

• Editorial board
  • My Points +4/-1
ADMISSION FORM CYP’S DIPLOMA “YOUTH IN DEVELOPMENT WORK”
« on: December 06, 2007, 12:52:06 PM »
ALLAMA IQBAL OPEN UNIVERSITY
ADMISSION    FORM   
CYP’S DIPLOMA “YOUTH IN DEVELOPMENT WORK”
(AUTUMN-2007 SEMESTER)   

Diploma Youth in Development Work

1.       Programme     

2.   Registration number   (If already registered with AIOU)   
3.   Roll Number __________________________
4.   Courses selected for admission:                               Course codes
i.      Commonwealth Values Informing CYP’s Youth in Development Work      0   5   1
ii.      Young People and Society      0   5   2
iii.      Principles and Practice of Youth in Development Work      0   5   3
iv.      Working with People in their Communities.      0   5   4
v.      Gender and Development.      0   5   5

The name & spellings should be the same as mentioned in Matric (SSC) Certificate

5.   Name (Block Letters)
    (Male)    (Female)

6.   Date of birth                                              Day         Month             Year

7.   Father's Name (Block letters)

8.   Qualification___________________________      9.   Occupation ________________________
10.   Religion_______________________________   
11.   Details of academic qualifications passed from other Boards/Universities
(Attach attested copies of certificates).
Level   Year   Roll No.   Board/University   Grade/Div.   Subjects
Matric               
FA/F.Sc               
BA/B.Sc               
M.A/M.Sc.               
12.   Place of permanent residence in Pakistan  ___________  ____________   ____________   _____________
         Vill/Town                Tehsil                           City                           Distt.
13.   Postal Address:    ________________________________________________________________
   (Books are mailed to you under Registered cover, hence write the address on which you can easily get the books/allied material.  Incomplete or wrong address can waste your semester)
14.   Telephone/Fax No:__________________________      E.Mail: ___________________________

15.      Experience (attach certificates).
S. No.   Organization   Job Description   Period   Total (Years)
         From   To   D   M   Y

16.   For official use only:
                                    FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY
     Country        Edu.   Occup   Level  Cluster  S.T      L.F

F.T. Fee   
Logging   Verification   Entry   Checking
17.   Give details of the courses passed from Allama Iqbal Open University (if any):

S. No.   Semester & Year   Course   Roll No.   Grade

18.   Conditions for Admission   

   Bachelor or Master’s degree at-least 2nd division.
   Current youth work employment in a paid or unpaid/voluntary capacity by a governmental, inter-governmental or non-governmental agency;
   A youth work track record comprising a minimum of one year in the filed. 
   Good knowledge of written and spoken English.
   Age limit maximum 40 years.
Note:
   Programme is offered only in Islamabad
   Seats are limited --- selection will be on merit only.
   Applicants from all over the country can apply for admission keeping in mind that the tutorial classes and compulsory workshops will be held at Islamabad only.
19.   Admission Procedure

The applicants who fulfil the above criteria may apply for admission on the prescribed admission form alongwith attested copies of academic/experience certificates available from the Project Office.  The admission form can also be downloaded from the University website www.aiou.edu.pk.
   Selection will be strictly on merit.
   Number of seats is limited.
   Those selected on merit will be informed by the Admission Office to:
i.   Deposit their fee in the form of Bank Draft drawn in the name of Treasurer, Allama Iqbal Open University, Islamabad and submit to the admission office alongwith copy of admission letter.
20.   Admission form will not be acceptable,  in case the:

i.   Form is incomplete   
ii.   Fee amount is less 
iii.   Form is received after due date.
iv.   Attested copies of the Academic Certificates are not attached.

21.   Undertaking:
I solemnly declare that information given in the form is correct and nothing has been concealed.  I have filled in this form in the light of instructions given in the Admission Form/Booklet.  My admission is provisional and in case of any wrong statement/violation of rules, the University reserves right to cancel my admission at any time without any notice.  I will abide by all the rules   and regulations which are enforced from time to time during the course of study.

Signature of the candidate:   _________________________          Mailing address:   ________________________________

Name (Block letters)           _________________________                   ________________________________

Admission form alongwith requisite documents must be sent before the closing date of admission only on the following address:

Director Student Affairs/Project Director,
Directorate of Student Advisory & Counselling Services, Gateway Block,
Allama Iqbal Open University,
Sector H-8,
Islamabad (Ph. & Fax: 051-9250174)