Author Topic: Khyber Medical University Suppl exams of MBBS, BDS from March 13  (Read 2100 times)

Offline AKBAR

• Editorial board
  • My Points +1/-1
    • pak study
Khyber Medical University Suppl exams of MBBS, BDS from March 13

PESHAWAR: The supplementary examination of MBBS first professional Part-I and II and BDS first professional under Khyber Medical University (KMU) would start from March 13. The last date for submission of examination forms is February 25, with out late fees, however with double late fees examination forms can be submitted up to 5th March. According to a press release issued by media department KMU it is stated that after the expiry of the date fixed for double late fees (March 5) no examination forms shall be entertained. The examinations department of KMU has directed all the concerned students to submit their examination forms within the due time and date in their respective Medical and Dental Colleges. It is worth mentioning here that the MBBS First Professional Part-I and II and BDS First Professional Supplementary Examination will be held simultaneously from March 13 at Saidu Medical College (SMC) Swat, Gomal Medical College (GMC) D I Khan, Ayub Medical College (AMC) Abbotabad, Khyber Medical College (KMC) Peshawar, Ayub Dental Section (ADS) Abbotabad and Khyber College of Dentistry (KCD) Peshawar. F.P.Report