Author Topic: Quaid-i-Azam University 15 scholarships for flood-affected students  (Read 2881 times)

Offline fizza bano

• Good Member Group
  • My Points +1/-0
Quaid-i-Azam University 15 scholarships for flood-affected students
Islamabad:Fifteen scholarships for flood-affected students were announced during the annual get together organised here by Quaid-i-Azam University Alumni Association Pakistan.

Speaking on the occasion, Murtaza Noor, secretary general of QAU Alumni Association, highlighted the main achievements of the alumni since its inception. “We have also initiated various programmes for welfare of the students of QAU including need based scholarships and construction of social sciences seminar hall,” he said. He said that scholarships would be awarded to the students belonging to flood affected areas in three years in the disciplines of business education, international relations and economics.

QAU Alumni Association President Sikandar Ahmed Rai said that Alumni of Quaid-i-Azam University Islamabad are ambassadors at large within and outside the country and are playing an active role in developing goodwill for the university.

QAU Vice Chancellor Professor Dr. Masoom Yasinzai who was chief guest on the occasion briefed the audience about different initiatives taken by the university administration for faculty members, institutional development and promotion of research culture.The news