University of Punjab M.A Political Science Part 1 Part Past Paper International Relation 2016 Examination: - M.A. /M.Sc. Part-I Subject: Political Science Time Allowed: 3 Hours PAPER: IV : International Relation Max Marks: 100 Attempt and FOUR Question. All question Carry Equal Marks.
1. “International Relation is a separate discipline “Discuss it. (25)
2. Define conflict and explain the different methods of resolving the conflict. (25)
3. What is diplomacy? Explain the various features of Traditional and New diplomacy. (25)
4. Define Balance of Power and explain its various Techniques. (25)
5. Define collective security. How far collective security has been effective in promoting peace and security. (25)
6. What is mean by national interest? Explain its various kinds. (25)
7. Write short note on any two of the followings.
a) Decision Making Approach (12.5)
b) Non-Alignment (12.5)
c) Disarmament (12.5)
Examination: - M.A. /M.Sc. Subject: Political Science Time Allowed: 3 Hours PAPER: IV (International Relation) Max Marks: 100 کوئی سے چار سوال حل کریں۔ تمام سوالوں کے نمبر یکساں ہیں۔ 1.